"It is time to put stop to the atrocities and human rights violations of the Turkish and Iranian Islamic oppressive regimes."
~ PJAK Press Release, 7 May 2008.
~ PJAK Press Release, 7 May 2008.
Why PJAK fights:
Notice that around 1 minute, 20 seconds into the clip, you can see that this Kurdish youth is still alive--or that may be the moment at which he dies.
There is some commentary on content of the video at its YouTube page. Any Rojhelatî who can decipher the conversation, I'd appreciate it if you post in comments.
May there be a suicide bomber for each one of these filthy pasdarans and each member of their extended families, from infants to elderly--without exception!
Still doubtful about the close relationship between the US and Iran? Check these facts:
1) Who is the largest donor to America's Afghanistan rebuilding effort? Iran of course! $570 Million (committed right after the US invasion) and then another $100 Million recently when money ran short. This is by far the largest sum from any nation.
2) Who provided Military assistance to the US during the Invasion of Afghanistan? Iran's puppet Afghan army: the Northern Alliance. Without doubt, Iran is the principal backer of the Northern Alliance. Iran not only rendered huge amounts of material and military assistance to the Northern Alliance groups. But Iranian special envoys such as Alae'ddin Broujerdi (chairman of Iran Majlis' - Parliament's - foreign affairs and security commission) was a frequent visitor to the Amu Darya region and Panjshir Valley, cajoling and motivating the anti-Taliban resistance. Without Broujerdi's persuasive skill, Northern Alliance groups, ridden with petty jealousies and personality conflicts and turf problems, would have unraveled. And without the Northern Alliance, US forces would not have had the 'ground' support, logistics support, linguistic support to invade and then hold down Afghanistan...in a matter of a few days.
3) Who is the number one exporter to Iraq? Iran of course! Iran exported $1.7 billion dollars worth of non-oil goods to Iraq last year. Not Saudi Arabia, Not Jordan, Not Turkey, No...No major US ally...its Iran. Speaking at the inaugural ceremony of Tamarchin border crossing point, Mohammad-Hossein Bagh-Enayat said that the commodities that had been exported to Iraq through 13 border points including Tamarchin in West Azarbaijan included basic supplies needed to maintain stability in Iran. Bagh-Enayat said that Kermanshah province in western Iran, ranks first in terms of exporting goods to Iraq. He added that Iran's non-oil exports increased by 15.14 percent last year compared to the preceding year. Currently, 300 tons of kerosene is exported to Iraq every day through the Mehran crossing and this amount is scheduled to be increased to 2000 tons a day. Iran supplies 470 MW of power (electricity) to Basra, 120 MW of power (electricity) to the Kurds in the north, the Iraqi markets are filled with Iranian air conditioners, refrigerators, cars, trucks, tires, ....you name it ...Iran supplies it. This is during a period of supposedly 'increased economic sanctions against Iran' with restrictions on trade with Iran and increased US military surveillance on the border between Iran and Iraq.
4) Who established the first functioning embassy in Iraq (and for that matter Afghanistan)? Iran of course. Iran recognized the new 'American Installed' provisional governments immediately. NO ARAB country has an operating embassy in Baghdad yet!! Many have promised, none have delivered.
5) Who has given up almost all of its legitimate territorial claims in the Caspian Sea to allow US and British Oil companies to steal (Iranian) oil and Gas through Azarbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmanestan? Iran, of course. Iran is on the verge of signing a treaty to reduce its territorial claims in the Caspian to 11% of the Sea; down from 50% established in previous treaties. And who benefits? BP in Azarbaijan, Conoco in Kazakhstan, Unocal in Uzbekistan... The Mullahs have given away access to probably the largest reserves of Hydrocarbons on the face of the planet. Literally trillions of dollars...all for US and British benefit!
6) Who is in charge now in Afghanistan and Iraq? Iran's Shiite allies of course. They completely dominate both governments. Most of them have spent years living in exile in Iran...under Iranian protection. Iran's enemies (Sadam Hussein and the Taliban) have been defeated at minimal cost to Iran ...all at US expense, and now both Afghanistan and Iraq have essentially been handed to Iran's puppets. Now that my friend is what friends are for!
In addition, let's not forget the Iran-Contra Affair and the role played in it by the current Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates.
For something on how the US military is supporting the Taliban's heroin industry, check out this post (and all the links) from Cryptogon.
Meanwhile, Hevallo has a bad feeling about tourism in Turkey this summer.